- We accept ladies clothes and accessories that are either unworn or very gently worn but still in excellent condition. They don’t have to be designer. We like quality, high street labels and quirky unknown labels too. However, they do need to be on trend.
- They must be in season and less than 2 years old.
- All garments need to have been freshly dry-cleaned or laundered and ready to go onto the rails. Creased or crumpled items don’t look like they have been cherished and won’t be accepted. Please check all items for missing buttons, broken zips, damaged linings etc. Such items won’t be acceptable.
- We do not buy the items from you. We operate like a traditional dress agency. The seller will be entitled to 50% of the selling price. Payment can be collected 2 weeks after the sale but no later than 12 months from the date the clothes were left with us.
- Any unsold items not collected after the collection date on your receipt will be sent to charity. Unfortunately we don’t have storage space to keep your clothes once they are removed from the shop floor. We urge you to contact us via telephone or email if you aren’t able to collect by your due date.
- Although reasonable care will be taken, any item deposited for sale is at the owner’s risk. We do not accept responsibility for theft or damage. Ownership passes to the buyer on payment.
- Please don’t be offended if we don’t accept some or all of your items. What you wish to sell might simply not meet our buying clients’ criteria.
Terms and Conditions for Sellers